Buying a home the old fashion way?
Ok… but it might not be the best way.
Consider a new revolutionary way to find and buy the right house for you.
It’s called TURBOAGENT and works like this:
You tell us where you want live, what your priorities are and what your ideal budget is.
Our patented software will find several homes in the area that you can choose from.
And here is the best part, the system will figure a way to find the house you want for the monthly payment you can afford.
And with the help of our partner BLUECASTLE Lending, we can also ensure that you get the best possible financing for your new home.
My proprietary patent pending software Turboagent (R) allows you to identify more expensive properties and still have the same monthly payment than much lesser expensive properties. Hundreds of properties get scanned in seconds, yielding the best deals in the market for your taste and budget. Our clients consistently purchase their home the first day you go out to see properties.
- Save thousands off the asking price and still get the property you want. There is a difference between making a low ball offer that goes nowhere and you lose the property, and getting to the lowest possible price the seller is willing to go down to while still getting the property.
- I view property inspections as an opportunity to get some extra funds from the seller, without killing the transaction. Most contracts in Broward County are as-is, which means you can inspect but the seller is not contractually obligated to fix anything – you just have the right to cancel the contract. I consistently get large amounts of money from the seller during most inspections, thus significantly reducing the cash you will need to bring to the closing table.
- You are going to be required to get Hazard, and maybe Flood and Windstorm insurance as a condition to get the loan. I have prepared and will be giving you a list of several insurance agents that through out the years have given my clients premiums low enough to get my attention. I will be assisting you in how to get the lowest possible quotes / premiums. The premiums are usually half of the cost of what most other people pay in insurance, significantly reducing your monthly payment and the cash you will need to purchase the home.
- I have been selling real estate since 1997, and I can not tell you the amount of times I have run into people that have the income, have the credit, but do not have all the cash they need to buy a house. As such, through my mortgage company Bluecastle Lending I created a Closing Cost Assistance Program (CCAP) that aids you with the cash you will need to close. With qualifying credit, it allows my clients to purchase a home often with more than $10,000.00 less than most other lenders, depending on a number of factors like loan amount, credit score and loan type. If you are interested in CCAP, call us to get very exact numbers that apply to your financial scenario.
- I am the Broker / Owner of Baglioni Real Estate, a Licensed Title Agent (although I do not practice), a Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator and the owner of Bluecastle Lending. When I combine my real estate knowledge, with my title knowledge and mortgage knowledge, and I apply the best strategies to save you money, there is simply no better way to purchase real estate because you save a ton of money and time. Other real estate agents are just agents, and although they may be wonderful people and super nice, they lack the knowledge of several licenses and the degrees of responsibility I have in a real estate transaction. Give us a call and find out how we can make your move a pleasant and stress free.
Know Your Future Real Estate Taxes – Before You Buy!
Every year, your property is re-assessed on January 1st, and the dollar amount will be different than the previous years assessed value. That is a fact. When you buy a home, you inherit the previous owner’s taxes, until you getRead more